SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 24 April 2018

New In | April K-Pop Haul

I'm back with another K-Pop Haul post! You can see the first one here: New In | K-Pop Haul.
Also I have a couple of extra photocards, some Bt21 merch and a few other things that I'm thinking of selling, so if anyone's interested let me know!

April K-Pop Haul 1 April K-Pop Haul 2
GOT7 - Eyes On You | Stray Kids - I Am Not | GOT7 - Flight Log: Arrival - Singed by Jinyoung
April K-Pop Haul 3 If you saw my last post you would have seen that I already bought GOT7's Flight Log: Arrival. It was only after I bought the signed one on Mwave that I realised I had just bought the exact same one a couple weeks before, but I didn't mind too much because I was hoping to get some photocards that I didn't have.
April K-Pop Haul 4 My 4th Muster things finally arrived!! I managed to order them when they were released on February 21st (I think) and I didn't hear anything until the end of March, I even messaged the staff twice for an update but I didn't get any response (I think because they had a large amounts of orders to sort through and send) but it finally arrived well over a month later.
I bought the mini photo card pack, cloud card set, memorial label tag and the photo binder. You can see some of the cards I got in the picture below. April K-Pop Haul 5 April K-Pop Haul 6 These are all the photocards that I got, 4 official ones I bought from Ebay, 1 came as a gift with one of the albums and the rest are from the albums. Luckily I didn't get any doubles from the Stray Kids or Flight Log: Arrival albums and the Stray Kids album came with two packs of pre-order post cards and two posters (which I haven't opened yet).

Sellers

Synnara via Gmarket
ther_korea
Culture Korean
BTS X Official Shop
Mwave Shop

Post a Comment