SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 2 March 2018

Special Blogger Picks

Why is this a special blogger pick I hear you ask?! Well these are some of the posts from the last couple of years that I loved but didn't include in my monthly series and I had quite a few of them so I thought I would put a post together.

So here we are. Enjoy!

Blair | Atlantic Pacific - //A Day in Williamsburg
Rachel | Pink Peonies - Chic Fall Look
Vanessa | Blog Pixie - Best Blog Themes for Wordpress and Blogger
Stephanie | Coco Chic - Web Design and HTML Tips for Bloggers
Amy | The Little Magpie - When Paris Came To Edinburgh
Joƫlle | La Petite Noob - OOTD - The Bardot Top
Helena | Brooklyn Blonde - Weekend Cool
Emily | Ivory Lane - Feminine
Lee | Style Lee - 10 x 10 Challenge
Geneva | A Pair & A Spare - How To Pack: the 5,4,3,2,1 Guide
Naomi | Love Taza - A Birthday Post For My Love
Sendi | Sendi Skopljak - Oversized T-Shirt & Jeans
Kristabel | I Want You To Know - Gift Guide: Uk Black-Owned Businesses
Emily | Cupcakes and Cashmere - 12 of the Best Summer Reads: 2016
Louise | Sprinkle of Glitter - Mother Nature Maternity Shoot
Daniela | Nany's Klozet - We're Having A Baby


Post a Comment