SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 22 March 2018

New In | K-Pop Haul

So I haven't done a haul post since way back in 2013 (you can find it here: New In), that's 4 years ago people!.

Since I got into K-pop I've been buying bits and pieces every month so I thought I would show you what I bought over the last month. I'm hoping to make this a regular thing either every month or every 2 months, so keep an eye out for more!

K-Pop Haul 1 K-Pop Haul 2
BTS - You Never Walk Alone x2, 화양연화 x2, GOT7 - Flight Log: Arrival, BTS - 2 Cool 4 Skool
K-Pop Haul 3 These are the photocards that came last month, 7 of which came from 5 of the albums above, 3 I bought and 4 were gifts that came with an album. All of these including the albums were bought on Ebay. Now these beauties are the BTS BT21 products from Amazon. I missed out on the products the first time round but a few weeks later they did a restock (without telling anyone) and I managed to grab a couple of bits, although I think I may sell two of the item. I really wanted some of the cushions but I don't know if they sold out before I visited the site or they were never restocked.


Sellers

tg_itscheap
ther_korea
Line Friends Global - All the BT21 products have sold out, there hasn't been any information on when/if they will restock but you can buy other Line Friends products.

Post a Comment