SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 17 September 2017

2 Minutes With... The Lovecats Inc

Back in May 2013, I put up my first ever Blogger Picks post. My original plan with the series was to email my favourite bloggers some questions on films, blogging and their lives.
I never actually got round to doing those emails because I thought that they wouldn't have time to respond to little old me, so I decided that instead of doing interviews I would dedicate a post to each of the bloggers on my list by showing some of my favourite posts.

You can find the series as it currently is here. I really love doing these posts but recently I've been thinking about trying the whole interview thing again.

So a couple of months ago I sent out a few emails to some bloggers I have already dedicated a post to, to see if they would be interested in answering a few questions, so far I've only had one response but it's giving me hope that I'll get a few more.

So onto the first interview with the lovely Helen of The Lovecats Inc. You can find her original blogger post here.

Helen the lovecats
Name: Helen
Time Blogging: 5+ Years


How did you get into blogging?
I started mine because I read a lot of blogs and wanted to have a space that I could share my thoughts. It worked well alongside my journalism degree too!

What do you love most about blogging?
I love having creative freedom to do or write whatever I want and in my own time.

What do you do in your spare time (when you have some)?
I try to read (not as much as I'd like) and I'm a big fan of putting on a facemask and binge watching tv! I also play Xbox a lot too.

What is your greatest failure and what did you learn from it?
I don't have a single failure but not putting in the effort and being too chilled has definitely let me down in the past!

What has been your greatest achievement so far? (Within blogging or outside of it?)
Even though it's really small, I'm weirdly proud of how much DIY/renovation stuff I've been able to do in our flat. I thought I'd hate it, but it's actually been ok!

Pick one of your favourite bloggers and tell us why you love them.
Shot From The Street because her style is impeccable and I wish I could dress like her!
shot from the street the lovecats favourites
Updating Your Basics Accessorising for Beginners | Last Moments of Summer | Just Chilling | What I Wore in Copenhagen

Name 3 of your favourite actors/actresses.
I only really love Uma Thurman and Angelina Jolie!

Name 3 of your favourite films and tell us why you love them so much.
Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill I and the LOTR trilogy because they're all excellent films. The first two have amazing lines and are worth their cult status, LOTR is just a pure fantasy escape.
the lovecats favourite films


Post a Comment