SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 19 March 2017

TV | 10 TV Shows to Watch on Netflix Right Now

After my 150 Films challenge last year I decided that I wouldn't set self any more goals for a while. Instead I thought that it was about time that I catch up on some TV shows I've missed over the years.
I find it difficult to keep up with shows that are currently on TV so I normally just give up watching them or if it's a show I really love I'll buy the DVD, although there are a few that I still keep up with like Hawaii Five-0, Grimm, Criminal Minds and NCIS.

I haven't seen quite a few of the ones I've picked for this post (which is actually why I picked them) but I'm super interested in watching Luther, Black Mirror and the original version of The Killing.
Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments (Seasons 1-2) - After her mother is kidnapped, Clary must venture into the dark world of demon hunting.

American Horror Story (Seasons 1-5) - An anthology series that centers on different characters and locations, including a house with a murderous past, an insane asylum, a witch coven, a freak show, a hotel and a sinister farmhouse.

The Killing (Forbrydelsen) (Seasons 1-2) - Police detective Sarah Lund investigates difficult cases with personal and political consequences.

Jessica Jones (Season 1) - A former superhero decides to reboot her life by becoming a private investigator.

Black Mirror (Season 3) - A television anthology series that shows the dark side of life and technology.


To be honest I don't actually have much interest in watching Orange is The New Black, Breaking Bad or even Stranger Things despite the fact that I'm constantly hearing good things about them. However I don't want to write them off entirely so I'm going to try and watch a couple of episodes from each to see how I feel about them.
Breaking Bad (Seasons 1-5) - A high school chemistry teacher diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer turns to manufacturing and selling methamphetamine in order to secure his family's future.

Orange is The New Black (Seasons 1-3) - The story of Piper Chapman, a woman in her thirties who is sentenced to fifteen months in prison after being convicted of a decade-old crime of transporting money to her drug-dealing girlfriend.

Stranger Things (Season 1) - When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief, and his friends must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.

Luther (Seasons 1-3) - A crime drama series starring Idris Elba as a near-genius murder detective whose brilliant mind can't always save him from the dangerous violence of his passions.

Luke Cage (Season 1) - Given superstrength and durability by a sabotaged experiment, a wrongly accused man escapes prison to become a superhero for hire.

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post a Comment