SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Film | Most Rewatched - Part 4

Atlantis: Milo's Adventure (2003)
Catch That Kid (2004)
Eight Legged Freaks (2002)

I've mentioned somewhere before that I really, really like Kristen Stewart, and it all started with Catch That Kid! Well I have to admit I was a little obsessed with Corbin Bleu and Max Thierot as well as Kristen to be honest. I've seen this film so many times it's ridiculous!

Eight Below (2006)
Elf (2003)
Spy Kids 2: Island of lost Dreams (2002)

Spy Kids, Spy Kids. I don't think I've included it in any of my lists but I've seen the original Spy Kids a lot, well I thought I had until this film came out. I think I watched this film multiple times a day when I stayed at my cousins house. We were both obsessed with it, especially the credits.

Take The Lead (2006)
Tarzan and Jane (2002)
The Brothers Grimm (2005)

The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (2005)
The Core (2003)
The Tuxedo (2002)

I think I may have mentioned somewhere that I watch the Chronicles of Narnia every, single, year. This is my Christmas film that I watch every year on Christmas Eve (something I've been doing for at least 6+ years now). I sit down at 10pm with some snacks and I watch The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

Thunderbirds (2004)
Treasure Planet (2002)
Journey to The Centre of the Earth (2008)

Godzilla (1998)
The Medallion (2003)


Post a Comment