SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 8 August 2016

Sanctum (Alister Grierson, 2011)


Cast: Ioan Gruffudd, Rhys Wakefield, Richard Roxburgh, Alice Parkinson, Dan Wylie

Summary: An underwater cave diving team experiences a life-threatening crisis during an expedition to the unexplored and least accessible cave system in the world.

Genre: Adventure, Drama


I first watched this film a few years back and I just can't get enough of it.
It's not the best film but it's one of the films that for some reason, I love even more every time I watch it.

Ioan Gruffudd's acting is horrendous, I haven't seen him in much but his acting has been pretty bad in almost everything I've seen and his accent is just awful. The characters on a whole are a bit bland, but I love Rhys Wakefield so that's one reason to keep watching it.

For me it's definitely the locations and shots that make the film as good as it is. Pretty much all of them are absolutely stunning.


Rating: 7/10
One Final Word: Very Good

Post a Comment