SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 28 July 2016

Kill Bill: Volume 2 (Quentin Tarantino, 2004)


Cast: Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Michael Madsen. Daryl Hannah

Summary: The Bride continues her quest of vengeance against her former boss and lover Bill, the reclusive bouncer Budd and the treacherous, one-eyed Elle.

Genre: Crime, Action

Watched: January 2016


Just a short one here.

I watched the first part of Kill Bill sometime towards the end of last year; it had been on my list of films to watch for a couple of years, so when it came on TV I knew I had to watch it.

I really enjoyed Vol.1 but I remember thinking that in almost two hours it felt as though hardly anything had happened.

Still I was desperate to know what happened next and how everything was going to end, so I went out and bought Vol.2 on DVD.
Unfortunately I really didn't like this as much as Vol.1. For me it really did feel like nothing was happening, even more so than Vol 1. I really wasn't a fan of the second part of the story, for me it wasn't as interesting as the first part and it didn't feel like there was as much action.


Rating: 5/10
One Final Word: Okay

Post a Comment