SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Life | Update

We're now halfway through the year so I thought I would give you a little update on my life in the last 6 months.

Life Update (dttsp)


Films: I touched on my goal to watch 150 Films in my Life | New things post (read my 150 Challenge post), which I have been documenting here: 150 Films.

You can read my 6 month film update here:

Driving License: After failing my first test back in January, I took a break for a couple of months of to relax and process in before booking a second test and going back to lesson. I am very happy to say that I passed my test on April 19th with a crazy 12 minors (the maximum is 15!). Phew, I literally, literally just made it!

A couple of weeks later I bought my very first car, a little ol' Nissan Micra Vibe. Now I just have to get used to driving it.

DSLR: I finally bought a camera, the very same Nikon D3300 I mentioned in my Life | New Things post. You can read a little bit more about my camera adventures in my Outfit | Blue/Grey post.

Holiday: I went on my first every holiday without my parents (which is a big thing for me as I'm not a keen flyer), a hen do in Amsterdam. Despite bringing my new camera I didn't actually take any pictures while we were over there.

My next holiday is at the end of July with my parents and sister (our first family holiday in 5 years), but I am eager to fit in another holiday before then. Any suggestions on where to go?


Photo: Death to the Stock Photo

Post a Comment