SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 23 June 2016

Blogger Picks | May

Christine | Hello Fashion - Grey and Nude
Megan | For All Things Lovely - My LA Leather Jacket
I'm really loving this leather jacket. I've never had a real leather jacket so I think I might look into buying one for myself.
Emily | The Sweetest Thing - The Most Gorgeous Dress + Memorial Day Sales
Blair | Atlantic Pacific - Seeing Red In Santa Barbara
I love this dress, it would be the perfect cover-up to wear while on holiday.
Samantha | Samantha Maria - Outlaw
Jessica | Hapa Time - Lady In Red
Doesn't this lovely lady look like Kat from With Love From Kat?
Kat | With Love From Kat - Workweek Chic
Helena | Brooklyn Blonde - Spring Step
Brenna | Chic Street Style - Meet Stirling
Amy | Salt and Chic - Did I do University Wrong?
I really love this post! This is something I thought about during my 3 years at Uni. I wish I could have had the chance to experience university the way most people do, it's definitely something I regret.


Post a Comment