SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Equilibrium (Kurt Wimmer, 2002)

Equilibrium (2002) Poster

Cast: Christian Bale, Emily Watson, Taye Diggs, Angus Macfayden, Sean Bean, Sean Pertwee

Summary: In a Fascist future where all forms of feeling are illegal, a man in charge of enforcing the law rises to overthrow the system.

Genre: Sci-Fi, Action

Watched: April 20th, 2016


Just a short one here.

My parents have been begging me to watch this film for years now, and after finding it on Netflix (I know, I'm obsessed) I finally decided to watch it.

In all honesty I wasn't that keen on it at first; for me it takes a long time before it really gets going, but instead of giving up and watching something else I decided to stick with it and I was pleasantly surprised.

I think Christian Bale does an excellent job in this film; but personally little Robbie Preston was my favourite, for me he was part of the reason I loved the film. There was tons of action in the last few scenes which it more then made of up for the slowness of the rest of the film.


Rating: 8/10

Post a Comment