SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 22 April 2016

Outfit | Blue/Grey

There's a massive difference between these four photos, the top two were taken with my new Nikon D3300 and the bottom two were taken with my Samsung WB100.

Blue Grey Blue Grey 2 After debating about buying a DSLR for a couple of years I finally decided to just do it, and I bought my Nikon back in January from John Lewis. I haven't used it a lot to be completely honest (I've used it a few times) but I want to learn more about it. I've just started an online class to help me learn more about my camera and what it can do, I'm only on lesson one at the moment but I'll update you on how it's going.

Anyway last weekend (just after the crazy storm we had) I decided to take some outfit photos with the Nikon and they turned out incredibly good, they're so bright, vivid and there's tons of detail. I don't yet have a remote for the camera so I had to keep running back and forth to set the timer, which annoyed me so I ended up switching to my Samsung.

I really need to buy a remote!
Blue Grey 3 Blue Grey 4
Sweater - Joie (Sample Sale) similar here || Grey Jeans - New Look || Sindy Ankle Boots - Linzi || Handbag - (Sample Sale)

These pictures are grainy, not as vivid and just a bit grey. The WB100 is actually quite a good camera, I've used it hundreds of times (for 99% of my outfit photos) and I've taken some REAL GOOD photos with it, I think it was probably just the lighting that's made them look like that.

What camera do you use for your photos?


Post a Comment