SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 18 April 2016

Lockout (Stephen St. Leger and James Mather, 2012)

Lockout (2012) Poster

Cast: Guy Pearce, Maggie Grace, Vincent Regan, Joseph Gilgun, Lennie James, Peter Stormare

Summary: A man wrongly convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage against the U.S. is offered his freedom if he can rescue the president's daughter from an outer space prison taken over by violent inmates.

Genre: Sci-Fi, Action

Watched: March 31st, 2016


I'm just going to start by saying I'm not entirely sure what was going on with this film.

Once again I had this film in my Netflix watch list because I remembered reading about it in Empire magazine and thinking that it sounded like something I would watch.

I thought I knew what the film was going to be about, but yet again I was totally wrong. Most of the acting was actually okay and the story wasn't too bad but the biggest problem was the special effects. Now let me tell you, some of them were just so awful.
The film started and I was like oh this looks pretty cool, but then there was this chase scene on a motorbike and I had to do a triple take, I could not believe what I was seeing.

Bad special effects/CGI is always incredibly and these are just terrible.


Rating: 6/10

Post a Comment