SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Outfit | Flower Power

Flower Power 2
Flower Power 3
Flower Power 5
Flower Power
Dress - TFNC via House of Fraser || Grey Trench Coat - Vila via House of Fraser || Shoulder Bag - Linea at House of Fraser || Sindy Ankle Boots - Linzi

These pictures aren't the best but I thought I might as well post them anyway.

Like my last outfit post It's 2016 Let's Go, these pictures were taken last October (I know that was ages ago)! I wore this outfit to my Aunt's wedding, I've worn this coat a few time before but this is the first time I've actually shown it on the blog.

I was lucky enough to find this dress at a sample sale in a size small, a lot of clothes at sample sales are like a size 12. I found it on a rail I had walked past at least 20 times in the space of a couple hours before it magically appeared.
I love this style of dress and I had a similar dress from the same brand already so I thought why not?

Post a Comment