SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 26 February 2016

Fantasitc Four (Josh Trank, 2015)

Fantastic Four (2015) Poster

Cast: Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara, Jamie Bell, Toby Kebbell, Reg E. Cathey

Summary: Four young outsiders teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe which alters their physical form in shocking ways. The four must learn to harness their new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.

Genre: Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure

Watched: January 31st, 2016


I wrote in my Most Re-watched Films: Part 2 that I was super obsessed with Fantastic Four (2005) when it came out. I pretty much knew the whole script (I know I was quite a sad child), so when I heard that it was being remade I was pretty darn excited.

However after watching it I can safely say that I was quite disappointed, and in my opinion I think the 2005 version is a lot better although I can now see that some of the acting is absolutely horrendous.

I found it difficult to connect with the characters; I really struggled to understand them and their choices. I've never read a Fantastic Four comic but I'm pretty sure this is nothing like what happened in the comics.
Fantastic Four (2015) Still It took a long time for the film to really get going, but it also felt like they were trying to explain everything and create relationships in about 30 seconds.
I really didn't like the film, it reminded me too much of Green Lantern (2011), which I hated.


Rating: 3/10
One Final Word: Rubbish

Post a Comment