SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 4 January 2016

Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge


Well hello there! That's it 2015 has finished so that means the end of my reading challenge. It's been a while since I've posted about my challenge, in fact the last post I wrote about it was my September update.

Back in September I think I was on 106 books and 29,273 pages, but now that the year is finally over I can officially say that I finished my goal with 134 books and over 37,478 pages. According to Goodreads the shortest book I've read is Venom at 91 pages, the longest is City of Heavenly Fire 725 pages and the most popular book I've read is The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

To see the complete list of books that I read take a look see at my Year in Books.

Here's a few of the last books I read in 2015. Enjoy!
2015 Reading Challenge - Recent Books


Post a Comment