SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 31 January 2016

Blogger Picks | Favourite Bloggers of 2015


Clearly you can see I'm on a bit of a round-up spree of all my favourite things from last year, so here's some of my favourite bloggers.
I couldn't included them all or we would be here all day. Enjoy!

Anna Saccone Joly | Anna Saccone
| 1/2/3/4/5/6 |

I absolutely love the SacconeJoly vlogs, and the only reason I started watching their vlogs was because of Anna's blog. I started following her shortly after she became pregnant with Emilia, which was over 3 years ago now. I love reading her posts, I love her relationship with Jonathan and I absolutely love watching and reading about her absolutely gorgeous children!

Emily Schuman - Cupcakes & Cashmere
| 1/2/3 |

Emily is one of the many bloggers where I can't remember when I started following her blog or how I even found out about her. I think she was first featured in my 2014 September Blogger Picks, so I'm going to guess I started following her sometime that month; and my, my, my how time has flown. She now has the most gorgeous little girl.

Helena Glazer | Brooklyn Blonde
| 1/2/3/4/5/ |

Helena is another blogger I've featured in one of my monthly picks, and it's only now that I've realised that not only does she give me coat envy, but also jean and jumper envy. Is that a bit much?
And to make it eve better, a few weeks ago she revealed that she's pregnant! That's definitely going to be one stylish baby!

Do you have any favourite bloggers from 2015?


Post a Comment