SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 3 August 2015

Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge | January - June


So here we are, it's July and I've read a total of 77 books, around 21,510 pages and I'm 21 books ahead of schedule. I wrote in my Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge | June that I had to take out 2 books from my total as I first read them a few years ago, so my total books read went from 75 to 73.

The longest book I've read is City of Heavenly Fire at 725 pages and I've just finished reading Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick. You can see all of the books I've read from January to June below and here are some of my favourites so far:


The Unwanted Wife | Sinner | If I Break Series (If I Break, Almost Broken, Beautifully Broken | Tim | The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo | The Maze Runner | The Greenhouse | The Two of Us | Edward Series (600 Hours of Edward, Edward Adrift) | Beneath the Moon and the Stars | Summer at the Little Beach Street Bakery |

What have you been reading?


Post a Comment