SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 21 May 2015

Kayla Seah || Not Your Standard

May's blogger pick is the beautiful Kayla of Not Your Standard. Kayla, a Toronto native who lives in Berlin, Germany is one of my favourite bloggers, I absolutely love her style! From what I can remember I started following her blog when I came across her Basic Leather post and I haven't looked back since. Plus she gives me serious jean envy (is that even a thing?).

| Stylight Summer Session |
| A Touch of Pink |
If you didn't already know, I love a good pair of jeans and these ones have certainly taken my fancy. Plus that coat is gorgeous.
| Basic Leather |
| Chasing The Sun |
| Plaid Cape |
| Ripped Denim Jeans |
Totally in love with this whole outfit! I want those jeans.


2 comments :

  1. Haha I definitely think that jean envy is a thing. I've been following her blog for awhile too and I love it. She seems to have a good spirit about her and of course her style never disappoints.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha someone that agrees!! Yes I agree.

      Jaye

      Delete