SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 27 June 2014

Outfit | Father's Day


Dress, TFNC via ASOS - £38 | Biker Jacket, H&M - £14.99 | Clutch (Actually a tablet case), Linea @ House of Fraser - Sample Sale | Shoes, Notting Hill - £5

This is only the second time I've had someone take my outfit pictures for me and I absolutely loved how they turned out.

We went to Prezzo for Father's Day and I told my sister that I wanted to take outfit pictures before we left so we rushed out after a very yummy dessert and began snapping away on my dad's iPhone.

I first wore this dress for my birthday in April and thought I'd get it out again because I haven't worn it since and I just love the fit and fluffy skirt. This jacket was a very lucky buy that I managed to get in H&M. I had been searching for the black one in a 12 after finding a brown one and was just about to pay for my other things sadly and leave before I spotted a pile on the counter, so I grabbed one, paid and left a happy bunny.
I'm actually a size 10 in jackets but I didn't want it to fitted just in case I wanted to wear a jumper underneath it.

Post a Comment