SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 12 June 2014

Outfit | Double Denim

Tencel Western Shirt, Mint Velvet - £14.75 (Uniform) | Faux Leather Waistcoat, Primark - Gift | Skinny Jeans, Primark - £13 | Bag, Primark - £12 | Zip Up Buckle Boots, Primark - £18 | Gold Boyfriend Watch, ASOS - £17.60

Once again I'm still in love with these jeans, so much so that I'm debating buying another pair.
This shirt was an instant buy at work for me. I'm very difficult when it comes to choosing my uniform because I don't like to buy uniform just for the sake of buying it, I like to buy uniform that I can see myself wearing outside of work and when we finally started getting shirts with collar's I knew I had to get one.

I haven't got a good shot of my shoes in here but you can see them better here. I'm not a big heels wearer I normally wear these chunky boots or some ankle boot wedges I have and I only normally wear them when I go out somewhere, but I thought let's do something different so I wore them out during the day when I went to visit a friend.

Post a Comment