SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Outfit | Uniform #3

Quilted Sleeve Jacket, Primark - £25 | Wine Snood, Primark - £5 | Black Ivory Blocked Tee, Mint Velvet - £14.75 | Indigo Boyfriend Jeans, Mint Velvet - £14.75 | Chelsea Boots, Primark - £10


I had forgotten that I started doing posts on what I wear for work. You can see the first two here & here.

I've worn this look a few times but I've stopped recently as it made me feel to boxy, I love the top but I feel more comfortable wearing it with my skinny jeans but they have holes in them now form my persistent wearing. I'm waiting until the new year when my new allowance kicks in so I can buy me a new pair.
I don't love these boyfriend jeans as much as I did when I bought them. There's nothing wrong with them the problem is with me and how to wear them, so I've been searching through the blogosphere to find bloggers that have styled them to my liking.

P.S. As you can probably tell by reading this, I've had this in my drafts for a while oops

Written by
Bloglovin' || Google+ || Instagram || Lookbook

Post a Comment