SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Outfit | Boyfriend

Two Tone Blazer, H&M - £7 | Tessa Print Button Back Blouse, Mint Velvet - £14.75 | Indigo Boyfriend Jeans, Mint Velvet - £14.75 | Zip Up Buckle Boots, Primark - £18

Okay so I didn't actually wear this, well it's close enough. I actually wore this outfit with my skinny jeans to dinner with a couple of work friends a few weeks back, but I'm forever showing my skinnies on the ol' blog so I thought I'd show you something different.
I've had this blouse for months but this is the first time I've bothered to do an outfit post with it. These shoes aren't they just heavenly! I found one shoe in a size 4 at my local Primark, so I made a trip down to Lakeside to find my size. I was a bit unsure as to whether chunky shoes would suit me but I absolutley love them.
P.s I hope you like my socks, I usually have them sticking out of my boots

All images belong to me

Post a Comment