SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 26 July 2013

ASOS Saved List

Click the images to take you to the items

I've been getting into bodycon dress and skirts recently hence the number of tight dress in my saved list, the black midi dress with the lace sides is my absolute favourite. I tried on the maxi dress at work in electric blue and navy, both the maxi and the midi had lace sides and back but the maxi has cap sleeves and a thigh high split at the side. I couldn't bring myself to buy it (despite only being like £60) as I don't have any where to wear it so I went looking for a shorter version, sadly the only colours I can find are peach, black and cream.

I absolutely love the strappy back on the red dress, I love the mesh panels on the first dress and I'm totally feeling the whole dungarees trend but I'm not to sure I could pull it off but I love the way it's been styled here.

(Images from ASOS)

Post a Comment