SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, 18 February 2013

Liebster Award



I have been nominated by the lovely Nocturnal Lexanna, you should definitley check out her blog!! Thank you lovey :)


So here's what you have to do when you are nominated:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.



11 Facts About Me

1. I collect DVDs and watches
2. I sing
3. I have a terrible memory
4. I make digital art (see this post)
5. I used to want to be a chef. and a tattoo artist, a hairdresser and a bounty hunter
6. I love rock music
7. I wear mens clothes. Usual tops and stuff like swimming trunks of my dads that have shrunk or he doesn't like. Although I have bought a few tops myself.
8. I love crocs and hate slippers. But I prefer to walk around bare foot.
9. The only make up I wear is eyeliner and eye shadow and I rarely even wear it.
10. I have braces for the past year.
11. I hate flying, absolutely terrified of it andll all because I have really bad ears. I hate the effect flying has on them.




My Questions from Nocturnal Lexanna


1. Who is your favourite actor?
I don't have a favourite actor but I really like Dwayne Johnson (mainly because he's soo good looking)

2. Who is your favourite actress?
I actually have no idea but I am partial to a bit of Jodie Foster.

3. Who is your favourite singer?
There's loads:
Hayley Williams (Paramore)
Amy Lee (Evanescence)
The Civil Wars
Guy Sebastian
Everyone in Pentatonix

4. What is your favourite quote?
This is one of my favourites,
"When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

5. Snowboarding or Skiing?
Snowboarding

6. Manicure or Pedicure?
Manicure

7. If you could meet 3 people for a day (doesn't have to be famous) who would they be and why?
Matthew Gray Gubler
Shemar Moore
Pauley Perrette

8. What do you want to be when you're older?
I have no idea. (I'm going to do a post on this soon, so check back to see it)

9. For your 21st birthday, where would you want to go- Vegas or Ibiza?
Whichever ones closer as I hate flying. But Vegas sounds more like my kind of place.

10. What is your favourite TV show?
Criminal Minds or NCIS

11. Would you rather be a singer or actor?
Hmm a singer.



Bloggers I'm Nominating

Attempting to be a Domestic Goddess
Bleached Mort
Lilipalooza


As you can see there are 6 spaces left for me to nominate bloggers! If your blog has under 200 followers leave me a comment with the link and I'll get back to you.


My Questions for the Bloggers

1. Name three of your favourite films.
2. What is your favourite TV show?
3. What is your blog about?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Name three of your favourite books.
6. Favourite item of clothing?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. Where are you from?
9. What is your favourite store?
10. Favourite holiday destination?

Only 10 questions, I couldn't think of another one.

Post a Comment