SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 10 December 2012

Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (Bill Condon, 2012)


Cast: Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, Peter Facinelli, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and many, many more…

Summary: After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Drama


So I took a trip to the cinema for the first time in months on Saturday (I'm poor wahhh), my lovely aunt paid for me and we went to see Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Now I know there's this massive love/hate relationship with the films and books, but personally I love Twilight. It's by no means perfect and I didn't like all the films, in fact I only watched the first film on DVD a year after it came out.

I remember when I found out the final book was being split I was excited because it meant one extra film, but when the first part came out I wasn't really impressed. I knew I would like the second half more because I knew there would be way more action to keep me entertained, and I was right!

I loved it, loved it, loved it, I thought it was a great end to a crazy ride. The cinema we went to was absolutely rubbish though, I missed a little bit of the film because the people working at the cinema were complete failures at their job, and they also left the lights on during the trailers and the first 10 minutes of the film. Never going there again.

There were a couple of things that I really didn't like one of which being Renesmee. The effects used on her in the first half of the film are terrifying and make her look a bit evil. I remember constantly thinking that her face doesn’t look right, her eyes were either slightly too far apart or too close together and they were too low down on her face. She just looks extremely fake.

But enough of my rambling, what did you guys think of Twilight and do you love it or hate it?


My Rating: 7/10

Post a Comment