SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 29 May 2011

The Fast and The Furious (Rob Cohen, 2001)

the fast and the furious 2001 poster

Cast: Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Rick Yune

Summary: An undercover cop infiltrates an underworld subculture of Los Angeles street racers looking to bust a hijacking ring, and soon begins to question his loyalties when his new street racing friends become the prime suspects

Genre: Action, Crime


When I told my friends that I had never seen any of the Fast and the Furious films they were pretty shocked, then I made it worse and told them that I hadn't seen any of the Scream films which I have to admit even I thought was bad especially since I love film.
I thought that this was a pretty good film, although at some point I felt like the acting was a bit rubbish but I can definitely see why it's such a popular series.

I already have the second one ready and waiting to be watched.


My Rating: 7/10
One Final Word: Quite Good

Post a Comment