SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 17 March 2011

The Departed (Martin Scorsese, 2006)

the departed 2006 poster

Cast: Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg, Jack Nicholson, Martin Sheen, Vera Farmiga and Ray Winstone

Summary: An undercover cop and a mole in the police attempt to identify each other while infiltrating an Irish gang in South Boston.

Genre: Crime, Thriller, Drama


I heard about this film a while ago but I avoided watching it because I'm not really a fan of crime films like this, but surprisingly I actually really enjoyed it.

I thought it would be boring but it just kept going and going with all these twists and turns around every corner, that made me feel like I was part of the film because both me and the characters didn't know who to trust.

I absolutely loved the final twist, it left me feeling as though justice had been served and it just made the film so much better for me.
I did feel as though parts of the film tended to drag with not much happening, but it definitely did get better.


My Rating: 9/10
One Final Word: Very Good

Post a Comment