SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Santa Who? (William Dear, 2000)

Santa Who (2000) Poster
Cast: Leslie Nielsen, Steven Eckholdt, Robyn Lively, Max Morrow, Tommy Davidson, Darren Frost

Summary: Santa Claus develops amnesia after accidentally falling out of his sleigh and only the innocence of a small child can save him, while he has to battle the disbelief of a newsman.

Genre: Comedy


This film was a Christmas gift from a family member who had watched it, loved it and thought I might like it too. To be honest I didn’t like it at all, I found some of the acting bad in parts and I didn't find the jokes all that funny. I never really liked films like this, don't get me wrong sometimes I love a good cheesy Christmas movie but I'm not a big fan of cheesy comedy films or in general films like this.

Even though I do like a cheesy Christmas movie (more often than not they're TV movies), I think I much prefer classic Christmas movies like Miracle on 34th Street or maybe the films just need to be a lot better than this.

Saying that I think I should let you in on a little secret, my number 1 Christmas film is The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (2005). Not very christmassy I know but it is a little bit about winter, and anyway I don't care I still continue to watch it every Christmas Eve.

My moaning aside I think this film is perfect for young children, nieces and nephews.


My Rating: 4/10
Perfect for: Children
One Final Word: Not My Cup Of Tea (okay so maybe that's not one word)

Post a Comment