SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 3 September 2010

Adventureland (Greg Mottola, 2009)

Adventureland (2009) Film Poster

Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, Ryan Reynolds, Bill Hader, Wendie Malick

Summary: In the summer of 1987, a college graduate takes a 'nowhere' job at his local amusement park, only to find it's the perfect course to get him prepared for the real world.

Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy


The main reason I wanted to watch this film really was just because Kristen Stewart was in it and I might just be a little bit in love with her.
However as much as I love Kristen Stewart and as good of an actor I think she is, ever since I watched the Twilight films I noticed that there is one thing she does that annoys me. She constantly bites her bottom lip and at first I wasn't sure if it was part of her character or if it was something she did in everyday life.

After watching this film I can say it's definitely something she does all the time and it just makes everything into an awkward situation. However I still love her so I think the next film of hers I'm going to watch is The Runaways.

Anyway let's get back to the film. I actually ended up really enjoying the film and not just because of Kristen Stewart, I really liked the story and really liked Jesse Eisenberg's performance. I think this may be the first thing that I've seen him in and I think he does a very good job.

It really is just a simple coming of age story that I'm pretty sure a few people will be able to relate to.


My Rating: 7/10
One Final Word: Very Good

Post a Comment